Question about Televison & Video
Tv tla-01911c cuando se da orden de encendido presenta pantalla blanca sin audio canales solusionar dicha falla muchas gracias
A lo mejor lo tienes enotra seleccion que no es la tv ( ejemplo como en auxiliar on en HDMI 1,2,3, ojala esto te ayude : - )
Posted on Dec 19, 2011
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
I had the same problem - replaced the capacitors which cleaned up the signal. Then I hear a "buzzing" from the CCFL lamps. Turns out the solder job on the CCFL's themselves was shoddy and corroded. No good CCFL Power trips the inverter and turns the lamps off. Resoldering the wire to the end of the CCFL's fixed the problem permanently.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
To add to this solution above - I had the capacitor replacement and there was still an issue. Turns out the solder connection to the lamps themselves was very very poor causing an electrical arc (the scratching noises people are hearing) - then the inverter shuts the lamps down as it should. Fix lights!
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Aug 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2012 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jul 02, 2011 | Planet Audio P9745B / P9740 Car Video...
Jan 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2010 | Televison & Video
May 21, 2017 | Emerson ET-14J2 13" TV
May 17, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!