Question about NordicTrack Treadmill
Https://ifit.zendesk.com is the iFit site for support. There you will find step-by-step instructions with pictures. The site is especially helpful if you have an android-based 7 or 10 inch display on your equipment. NordicTrack, ProForm, and other related Names from the parent company Icon use iFit programs for treadmills, ellipticals, and such.
Posted on Oct 09, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
on May 24, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 01, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 23, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 07, 2013 | Golds Gym CrossWalk 570 Treadmill
Feb 24, 2011 | NordicTrack Treadmill
Jan 14, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO...
Jan 05, 2011 | Pioneer DVR-107D DVD±RW Burner
Restoring RCA M4304A Recorder Firmware
Symtom: recorder shows OPAL splash screen, then shows "profiling requires20mb of free space, shutting down" and then shuts down. Recorder cannot be accessed by windows or the RCA easyrip software.
Solution: Use the firmware update found here: http://www.voxxsupport.com/images/downloads/OPAL_066F_85A4_85A5_0_1140_SIG.EXE
This update needs to be ran on an xp computer running 32 bitOS. It was tested in a Win 7 64bitmachine and proven to not work.
Necessary steps taken to get the firmware to properlyrestore were as follows:
1. Hold in the power (menu) button for 10 seconds(the splash screen will show and it will give the error message, ignore it)
2. While still holding the power button, press theplay/pause button and hold down.
3. Release the power button while still holdingdown the play/pause button and wait 5 seconds.
4. While still holding the play/pause button plugin the usb cable to the recorder. Continue to hold the play/pause button foranother 5 seconds after plugging the cable in.
5. Release the play pause button then launch theEXE for the firmware update. Minimize the instruction screen so you can see thefull update screen.
6. Leave the format checkbox checked (check it ifit isn't checked) formatting is crucial to this working.
7. Once the status in the update window changesfrom initializing to ready click start to update the recorder. It will go through formatting, then updating.
8. Once the status shows complete disconnect therecorder and with any luck the recorder is usable again. The media files will obviously have to bereloaded, but the recording is functional at least.
Sep 21, 2010 | RCA M4204 MP3 Player
6,496 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: