Question about Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200 Interpretive Ecg
- Go to the storage program by pressing "Shift" + "Store/retrieve" simultaneously.
- using the down arrow, move the cursor to the space where your ECG's are listed and underline the ECG you wish to re-print.
- Once the ECG is underlined, press "Shift" + "down arrow" simultaneously. Two little cursors will state that the ECG is selected.
- Press "Enter". The cursor will come back on top of the screen, on "Print".
- Press "Enter" again. The machine will start to print.
I hope this helps !
Posted on Jan 23, 2012
I'm sure he has took standard repair procedures of eliminating "OPERATOR ERROR'. Now to get technical. In a hospital setting the fastest repair to a medical device is the 'Board Walk'. Use a working unit and CAREFULLY ( power unit down, GND yourself to both units, disconnect AC power, ect.) swap modules between units to isolate malfunction. In the old days we would check for possible bad component on the module. This can apply to the mechanic modules as well. I advise to look into Mgrs. for jobs.
Posted on Feb 12, 2010
1. Switch on the recorder
2. Pull up the handle of the paper door and fold it out
3. Remove the cardboard from the top of the new pad and place the pad, including the cardboard backing at the bottom and with the arrow pointing towards the unit, into the paper compartment
4. Pull the top sheet out of the compartment and guide it around the guide roller
5. Holding the leading edge of the paper in place between the two markers on the recorder, close the paper door. Ensure that it locks into place on both sides.
- When inserting an already started Z-fold pad, the grid side must face up and the first fold must point the compartment.
(You can find more information at MAC 1200 Operator's Manual, there page 59.)
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2015 | Medical
Feb 18, 2015 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Sep 05, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Jun 06, 2012 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Healthcare Mac 1200...
Aug 09, 2011 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Jul 11, 2011 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Jan 07, 2011 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Nov 16, 2009 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
Nov 03, 2009 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Healthcare Mac 1200...
Apr 16, 2009 | Ge Medical Systems Ge Marquette Mac 1200...
968 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: