An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An user who is expert in 3 categories / brands.
Re: How do I reset displaylanguage to english HP C6180
You can do a reset on your printer.Unplug the power cord of the printer.Press and hold the # and 6 buttons together and then plug the power cord back into the outlet.Keep holding the 2 buttons until the display goes blank or RESET is displayed.If the printer automatically turns off, turn on the printer.The printer should start up and you will be able to select language code.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In Windows XP, to reset all language settings to English (I know this is hard, especially if you don't know the language it got set to!): 1. Click the Start button which is the green button in the left hand corner of the screen (your mouse can't go any farther). 2. In the Start menu, click the Control panel which looks like a tablet with a pencil and check mark. Here's a picture of the Start button (lower left) and start menu, including the icon you want to find marked clearly. 3. Click the Language and Regional option, which is a calendar and an image of the Earth. 4. Under the 2nd header (Control Panel icon) click Regional and Language options, which is a globe. 5. When it opens, click the dropdown box and look for English, then click OK (the first button in the set of buttons)
http://translate.google.com/ it will automatically detect language ....then go to phone settings and language settings and change it ...
better factory reset your phone check ur manual for that.
I assume your current language setting is 'English,' and you want another language;
1) Press the top menu button, and roll the wheel clockwise or counterclockwise to get to SETTINGS 2)Click RIGHT side of wheel to get to Settings submenu. 3) Roll the wheel to SYSTEM SETTINGS at the bottom of the submenu list. 4) Click RIGHT side of wheel. 5) Roll the wheel to the sixth menu entry, LANGUAGE. 6) Roll the wheel to select from the 31 available languages; 7) Click RIGHT side of wheel to select the language.
What if you clicked the wrong language and are now stuck in Chinese (which you don't read)?
1) Press the top menu button. Rotate wheel to the picture of the 4-level 'Mixer'. This is SETTINGS 2) Click RIGHT. 3) Rotate clockwise to bottom of submenu list. 4) Click RIGHT. 5 Rotate clockwise to the SIXTH entry from the top. 6) Click RIGHT. 7) Rotate COUNTERCLOCKWISE to the top of the list. 8) Click RIGHT. You should now be in the default English menu.
One other suggestion; Download the PDF Manual for the SANSA FUZE, here:
Here's the video tutorial. Please follow this LINK. In this tutorial, the guy will show you how to reset the machine so that it will be restored to it's default settings in order to change the settings to English.
Let me know if you need further help.
Thanks for using FixYa.
looks like you have to reset it
to do that slide the hold button to hold and then back
then press and hold the menu and the center buttons at the same time for about 7-8 seconds until the apple logo shows on screen
if after resetting, the language is still Japaneses, then do this
Scroll down to the last menu option but don't select it.
Scroll up one menu item. This should be Settings.
Press the Center (Select) button. This takes you to the Settings menu.
Scroll down to the last menu option but don't select it; in English, this is the "Reset All Settings" option.
Scroll up to the third menu item from the bottom one. This should be Language.
Press the Center button to select Language.
Select your preferred language from the list.
Ok this may get alittle confusing but here goes. if you remember where the settings button is you can look for one of these words Sprache; Zunge they mean language in german or you can scroll down to Reset Alle Kamera Einstellungen which means Reset settings to default. this should do it