This is from the Maytag website it explains how to cancel the sabbath mode;
To cancel the Sabbath Mode:
Press the Clock pad for three seconds.
After 72 hours, the Sabbath Mode will end.
- "SAb" will flash for five seconds.
- The time of day will return to the display.
- Sabbath Mode can be turned on at any time with or without the oven on.
- Sabbath Mode cannot be turned on if the keypads are locked out or when the door is locked.
- Most prompts and messages and all beeps are deactivated when Sabbath Mode is active.
- If the oven is baking when Sabbath Mode is set, the Bake icon will go out at the end of the baking cycle. There will be no audible beeps.
- If the oven light is desired while in Sabbath Mode, it must be turned on before the Sabbath Mode is started.
- When the Sabbath Mode is started, the temperature display will immediately show the set temperature, rather than the actual oven cavity temperature. No preheat beep will sound.
- The self-clean cycle and automatic door lock do not operate during the Sabbath Mode.
- Pressing the Cancel pad will cancel a Bake cycle, however the control will stay in the Sabbath Mode.
- If power fails, the oven will power up in Sabbath Mode with 72 hours remaining and no cycle active.
I hope this helps to return it to normal mode,