Question about LG 50PG6000 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma TV
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Oct 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
May 02, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
May 08, 2016 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2016 | LG Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2014 | Televison & Video
Oct 08, 2013 | LG 50PJ350 50 HDTVReady Plasma TV
Aug 30, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
May 20, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 21, 2018 | LG 50PJ350 50 in HD-Ready TV
1,007 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: