Question about Jules Jurgensen 7996SS ( ) : Swiss Quartz Movement Watch for Men
Tips for a great answer:
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jan 16, 2011 | Watches
Sep 27, 2010 | Watches
Sep 18, 2010 | Watches
Jul 20, 2010 | Armitron Round Digital Sport 408089 Watch
Mar 13, 2010 | Watches
Jul 23, 2009 | Watches
Dec 28, 2008 | Timex Atlantis 100 77517 Wrist Watch
Oct 04, 2008 | Watches
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: