I have a Bosch dishwasher with the same "mystery" part. According to my manual,this part is an Extra Tall Item Sprinkler (select models). Apparently, if you are loading in extra tall items, you take out the top rack and insert this part into the top rack spray outlet (located a the back of the dishwasher). Turn it clockwise to lock it into position. Put your extra tall items in the bottom rack. Hope this helps!
It a "Baking Sheet spray Head, Take the top shelf out of the dishwasher and fix it on the back of the inside of the washer, on the circular male fitting, between the two protruding bits and rotate to secure.
We found that part inside ours. it twist snaps on to the water out let at the back of the unit where the top sprayer arm normally connects. although we cannot find a reference in the manual, it looks like it is for cases where you want to remove the top rack to wash a tall item.
The reference refers to the actual material the parts are made from, not the part number.
It is a talc filled (20%) co-polymer polypropylene produced for injection moulder by pal plast GmbH in Germany.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A dishwasher can make life easier—it reduces the hassle of hand-washing and keep your kitchen countertops and sink free from the clutter of dirty dishes—but if your dishwasher stops working properly, don’t panic. There are several things you can do to get it working properly once more.
Following are the preliminary steps to take before tackling common dishwasher problems. After you've looked over these points, be sure to follow the various links to dealing with specific dishwasher repairs.
1) Unplug the appliance from its electrical receptacle or shut off the circuit that powers it.
2) Turn off the water supply valve that routes to the dishwasher beneath the sink before disconnecting or working on the dishwasher’s water supply.
3) Don’t work inside the dishwasher immediately following a wash cycle; various parts, especially the electric dryer element at the bottom, may be too hot to handle .
Once you’ve completed these preliminary steps, you’re ready to tackle the problem at hand.
not all models use the same size drain hose. you need to know what size the out put of the unit (could be found in the user manual or measure the outside diameter of the outlet on the unit.) also you need to know what is the size of the connection to the drain on the pipe under the sink or where ever it is located. it is also best if you know the length that you will need don't go short a little extra can usually be better than to short. with all of the above written down on paper go to the hardware store (I like Lowes) and have the store person show you what he has for your dishwasher. I like to put clamps on the hoses as it keeps them inplace and will eliminate future leaks.
The IE error you are seeing means Inlet Error, this shows because your dishwasher is not getting
enough water through in a specific time frame - Please check the following:
- Is the Inlet hose kinked in any way? (This could lead to low water pressure to the solenoid) Straighten it. - Is the Inlet hose filter (Found when unscrewing the hose form the inlet on the machine) dirty? Clean it. - Is the tap completely open? (Low pressure) - Has your home gone under any plumbing alterations? (This could have also caused low water pressure - Too little water)
all of these come back OK, and it still gives the same problem, I'd
suggest replacing the inlet valve (Found on the opposite side of the
inlet pipe - inside your Dishwasher), could also be a pressure switch
(Found at the bottom of your Dishwasher - accessible from the bottom).
This should solve any problems.
Kind Regards :-) Jedemeyer1
* If you found this solution helpful - please rate it