Question about Polaroid a800 Digital Camera
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I cannot download my pictures
1. Turn PC on.
2. Plug camera cable into Camera.
3. Plug camera cable USB end into computer USB port.
4. Turn on Camera... wait until camera show message 'USB, PC, Pictbridge'.
5. PC should be selected if not select by highlighting and press shutter button.
6. Press 'Shutter' button.
7. Window 'Autoplay' appears on PC. Select 'import' in Autoplay window.
8. Another window will ask you to name your picture folder. Give it a name.
9. The pictures download to the picture folder automatically.
10. Turn the camera off and disconnect cable from camera and from the PC
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2014 | Polaroid a800 Digital Camera
Aug 21, 2012 | Polaroid Cameras
May 23, 2012 | Cameras
Oct 02, 2011 | Polaroid a801 Compact Camera Carrying Case
Jun 18, 2011 | Cameras
May 03, 2011 | Polaroid i835 Digital Camera
Jan 19, 2011 | Cameras
Jan 06, 2011 | Polaroid Cameras
3,092 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: