Question about Hitachi 60EX01B 60" Rear Projection Television
Need to re-adjust the main color settings on the t.v.
You haven't supplied enough information to adequately address your problem. Color drives are not adjustable by the consumer and it would be risky for an inexperienced individual to attempt it. I may be able to provide more advice if you can supply a better description of your problem.
Posted on Jun 22, 2006
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Sanyo DP50747 50 in. Plasma TV
Oct 01, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Picture Mode: Movie
Color Tone Warm1
Digital NR Auto
Black Adjust Low
Dynamic Contrast Low
Color Space Auto
Edge Enhancement On
My Color Control
Auto Motion Plus 120hz: Low
Feb 28, 2014 | Samsung UN55C6500VFXZA 55in Led Hdtv 1080p...
Jul 04, 2012 | JVC AV-27S33 27" TV
Sep 24, 2011 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Jul 21, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9 Digital Camera
Jan 12, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
Nov 16, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
May 28, 2006 | Hitachi 60EX01B 60" Rear Projection...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!