Question about RTO Bock Water Heaters 51E 50 gal 152,000 1" 1" 1.10
I suggest contacting a certified contractor to take care of this for you.
Posted on Feb 07, 2018
SOURCE: My 32E Bock Oil Water
Hello You have a clogged oil filter or oil line.The (electrode) gap should be left ALONE.The line needs to be blowin out & replace the filter element then the flameout will stop.
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
SOURCE: Hot water tank - Bock
Call service technician.
Call Boch Phone: 608/257-2225
I don't see a service manual posted on internet.
Without a service manual showing ohm-readings for testing different parts, you are left guessing which part is problem.
Most water heater manuals today recommend yearly service to catch up on most causes for failure including air in fuel line, dirty or corroded burner parts, defective sensor, loose connection, etc.
Posted on Jul 30, 2011
SOURCE: how do I check the
1) Anode rod is located on top of water heater.
It is 1-1/6" hex head.
It might be under a plastic plug, or you might have to take off metal top of tank.
Sometimes you cannot remove anode rod because it is rusted too badly.
I have used impact wrench sometimes and been unable to budge them.
2) Open following links for anode illustrations and resources:
3) Rusty water implies that anode is bad.
But water released by TP valve implies overheating, or bad TP valve.
4) Replace TP valve.
5) Check your burner and combustion parts for orange-or-yellow flame and sooting on parts that implies the water heater needs to be cleaned. You do not want overheated combustion chamber to cause ECO event that might require new gas control thermostat.
Gas should burn with clear blue flame.
6) Overheating tank can also imply that gas control valve thermostat is not working correctly and may soon fail. This would be evidenced if water is very hot and new TP valve doesn't stop hot water release.
7) Take a moment and rate answer:
And take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on water heater or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.
Posted on Sep 04, 2011
Look real close in area of where the back of it should be inside for a panel with screws, or one that will lift up. You may have to remove a few screws but access should be possible.
Posted on Oct 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | Water Water Heaters
May 17, 2013 | Water Heaters
Oct 25, 2011 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 32E 32 gal 104,000...
Sep 03, 2011 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 32E 32 gal 104,000...
Jul 30, 2011 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 51E 50 gal 152,000...
Jan 11, 2011 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 32E 32 gal 104,000...
Sep 20, 2010 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 51E 50 gal 152,000...
Sep 03, 2010 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 32E 32 gal 104,000...
Sep 14, 2009 | RTO Bock Water Heaters 51E 50 gal 152,000...
Apr 01, 2009 | Water Heaters
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: