Unit is not even 1 year old. I watched a movie and the next day tried to watch another. It did not work it would load the dvd and not spin to read it. I opened the case and can clearly see the dvd does not spin to load up.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Koss DVD home stereo
It sounds more like the motor which moves the laser unit along it's rails is dry and sticking or maybe the rails themselves need a small amount of desintered grease applied. Any good hardware store should help with the grease. Just don't go using automobile type grease, it's far too heavy and will gum the works up.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try MEMOREX DVD+R or DVD+RW, I have had good luck with them. They are 4.7 GB also. It will also depend on the age of your dvd player too. My KOSS dvd player was 5 years old and would not read the disc from my computer.
THE BEST SOUND IS WHAT SOUNDS BEST TO YOU, HOWEVER DO THIS:
1, USING THE SETUP MIC CONFIGURE YOUR DENON, PAGE 8 OF THE MANUAL. NEXT
2. RAISE THE REAR SPKR LEVELS, PAGE 46,47. NEXT
3. WHEN LISTENING TO AUDIO CD OR RADIO TRY THE 5 CH STEREO DSP MODE.
4. WHEN WATCHING A DVD USE DSP DOLBY PROLOGIC OR TRY 5CH STEREO IF THE MOVIE IS MOSTLY TALKING.
5, TRY 5CH STEREO WHEN WATCHING PROGRAMS WITH MOSTLY TALKING