- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well if your wires fried then your battery was around 20v which means your voltage regulator was bad. you need to purchase a new one of those as well. as for the wiring diagram, if the wires around the battery had been fried. are they intact or completely burnt without you being able to locate to which each wire connects to?
If you are frying cables that is bad! This means you have a bad ground loop.
IF that is an old Marshall head that doesn't have a three wire (with ground pin) power cord on it, take it in immediately to have a three wire grounding cord on it before you fry yourself and not just cables. Their old technique of having a switch to change to create a pseudo ground was stupid and VERY dangerous !
You can severely damage equipment due to bad grounds.
ALWAYS connect all interconnected electronics to the same power source or receeptacle.
some times overloading the small wires will do that ,check the amps and voltage,other wires may have a bad conection and the juice will go the shortest way,check the connections on the main ground and power wires,find the hotest spots where the problem resides as weak wire or a bad contact,you may want to double the hot ones to check
usually that wire "fries off" with bad connection, ify ou can check for contionuty through the components on the heater you find the problemUsually the thermostat with the box like stand off mounted to that back wall.(also ck to make sure your breaker(s) didnt pop