Question about RCA CC4252 Camcorder
The viewfinder doesn't show any signs of life - completely blank. What are my choices for fixing the problem?
Thats an oldie but still a goodie.. this camcorder was made by Hitachi for RCA and its doubtfull that theres any parts available for it. You are probably gonna have to look around for someone with old camcorders laying around and swap out the veiwfinder . these units are also famous for the belts to go bad in them. if you take this unit to a servicer they probably have a flat rate as I've seen online under camcorder repairs unless you think you can do it your self?? Good Luck PS If I get a good look at the veiwfinder and if theres a plug or is it hard wired I may have one as I got several camcorders around the place i use for opsolete parts.
Posted on Apr 23, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2015 | Fuji FinePix S5700 Digital Camera
Dec 02, 2014 | Sony Handycam DCR-VX1000 Mini DV Digital...
Jun 27, 2013 | eMachines Acer 350-21g16i Netbook
Either restart your iPhone, or reboot the programme. It happens a bit with the 4S, but even more so with older iPhones.
To reboot the programme on the 4S, this is what I do:
1. Double-press the round home button. This will bring up a row of apps on the bottom of the screen. These are the apps that are currently running.
2. Swipe until you get to the Hipstamatic app.
3. Push down on the Hipstamatic app and hold until it jiggles and a red minus sign comes up.
4. Tap the red minus sign and your iPhone will shut the app down.
5. Press the round home button again - twice.
6. Now tap on the hipstamatic icon to open it again - it should now be fine.
Jun 14, 2011 | Synthetic Corp Hipstamatic
Dec 23, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-HC40E Mini DV Digital...
Aug 24, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare DX7630 Digital Camera
Mar 21, 2009 | Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera
Nov 28, 2008 | Cameras
Jul 15, 2008 | Canon PowerShot Pro1 Digital Camera
Aug 04, 2009 | RCA CC4252 Camcorder
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!