An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Amps now have protection circuits on them now to protect them from blowing the electronics. Speakers dont usualy have any protection and can blow quite easy. Usualy when they blow they short out or short to ground and then the amp overheats and kicks off. What you can do is un hook both speakers and turn the power on if it stays on then plug each speaker back in one at a time. If it shuts off again without the speakers then it has to be somthing internal already damaged.
Bass and volume are the #2 killers of systems. If when its up loud and the woofer speaker is moving in and out pretty far its on the edge of blowing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, Just follow the steps Make a backup of contacts in your another sim. Switch-off your phone. 1. Press and hold theree keys at a time;
Green dial key, * Star key, No. 3 key Then Power on/off to swtich on the phone. All switch will be pressed at a time.
.Soon an formatting text, will appear ,then stop pressing those switch, remember. 2. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory setting. Hope this helps.
If the handset displays 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out' on the screen, this indicates that the handset has lost its link with the base.
The following procedure should be followed to help resolve the problem:
Confirm that the power lead has not been inadvertently disconnected from the base.
Ensure that the handset batteries are correctly installed and are fully charged.
Ensure that the handset and base are within range of each other.
Switch the mains power off, wait five seconds and then turn it on again. This will reset your product.
Carry out a reset procedure on both the handset and the base to return the settings back to the factory default. Your user guide will guide you through the correct procedure.
If none of the above remedies solve your problem, please contact the helpdesk.
It sounds like you're pressing the green button when you pick up the phone - when the phone is in the charger and you pick it up to answer it you'll be speaking straight away, no need to press any buttons.
You can toggle between speaker and the phone by pressing the green button.
1. Take handset out of cradle.
2. Press and hold bottom, right hand side, bottom button, marked "Calls"
3. Hold until "Display" shows number of calls, usually 10 and makes a bleep-type noise.
4. Now press top left button, marked "Del" in red, until the display scrolls through all 10 numbers and deletes all the numbers stored in the memory. The phone should then make a bleep noise.
5. Press "red handset symbol" (finish call) twice.
6. Replace handset onto cradle and the "new call light" should go out.
to set the time the instructions are on page 9 of the instruction manual in the getting started section.
in case you no longer have the manual....
1. press the tick/menu button twice. 2. press 0 and you hear 'to set the day and time press Star, to hear the day and time press Square. 3. press star. you hear 'please enter new day and time after the tone' enter the day (1=sun, 2=mon etc) enter the time using 24hr clock. 4. press the X/security button twice to exit.
Hold down the forward skip button on the answer machine, it will say 3, if you have it set to 3 rings, just press the forward skip button again to the required number of rings, 10 being the max. Thats it job done.
1. Lift handset (releasing hook switch).or just press SPEAKER, ignore any noises or BT messages while you.. 2. Press and release STORE key. 3. Press the keys for the telephone number you wish to store. 4. Press and release the STORE key again. 5. Press the keypad number (0-9) you want that telephone number stored in. 6. Your number is now stored.