Question about Nokia 6230
Believe it or not our family has had this happen twice. The first time my husband was pushed in the lake with Nokia cell phone in pocket. The second time my son left his in his pocket and it went through a full load in the washing machine (complete with fabric softener). On both occasions we took the phone apart, placed the battery, sim card and phone on a plate and put in full sun. Every so often we would turn the phone over to screen side up. This worked for us both times.
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
I buy and sell alot of fones to friends and ppl who sell and buy on ebay so see this problem very often.the best ppl to get it fixed from is these guys. /www.mobilephoneservicecentre.co.uk/ they very good and offer discount if u gettin more than 1 thing repaired plus they fix any thing.
Posted on Jun 26, 2007
The main point is to act quickly, not to give the chemicals time to react. The longer you leave it before you did all you could, the more time you gave corrusion and other such reactions to take place. in any case of dropping into liquid follow these steps: Remove the battery immediately; rinse the handset in distilled water. Why? Distilled water isn't ionised and has a high breakdown dielectric; ordinary tap water is ionised and conductive. leave it in your airing cupboard for a week to dry (if there's any sign of damp anywhere on the phone, just put it back in the cupboard for another week). Reattach battery. If it doesn't appear to malfunction (bear in mind the battery may be flat), try putting the phone on the charger. If it appears to charge (and holds the charge), and still works, you've probably got away with it. If a phone is dropped into a soft or sweet drink drink rinse more thoroughly in distilled water before drying. Carbonated, sugared drinks and hot, sweet coffee are the worst. You may be lucky if your phone survives. If the liquid is greasy (e.g. coffee with cream, soup etc.) You can use a mix of iso-propyl alcohol and water. IT types use it to clean computers. The water dissolves all the water soluble sugar etc. and the IPA dissolves the grease. A word of advice for the future: leather phone cases (the ones with leather, not elastic, sides) are your friend. They can protect the phone from splashes and even brief immersion, with only the end connector significantly dampened. Good luck
Posted on Mar 27, 2006
I WAAN REPARING DIAGRAMS
Posted on Feb 08, 2008
If ur phone is showing Local mode on screen just open it and clean the flashing contents (where the flashig cable is to connect) and its surrounding will be ok.(clean with CTC or Thinner)
Posted on Mar 07, 2007
Remove the middle capacitor at the back of the battery terminal! for 3100/3120 phones!local mode problem
Posted on Jun 22, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!