An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: burner doesnt recognize CD's
Is this a new device? were there any updates on your compter recently? if any of this is correct, you should install new drivers.
if this doesnt help, and you aren't capable of dismantling the CD and check its lens, try installing the CDrom on another computer, thats the best way to determine if the problem is with the CD itself or not.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you burn mp3 other cd or dvd player wont read the format. its the same with video cd and dvd player have video and music file that they recognized.
try to check the dvd or read the manual. in CD try nero burner and select the option create audio cd,
you can create 20 tracks in cd. with an mp3 or wma file
* the disk you're inserting is not "empty" -- try it on a different computer;
* you should try a different manufacturer of "blank" disks;
* you need to upgrade the "firmware" inside your CD-writer, to recognize more brands of "blank" media;
* the CD-reader is malfunctioning -- when you "cancel" the burn-attempt, and insert a commercially-produced program CD or commercially-produced audio CD, can those disks be properly read?
* you have two CD/DVD devices in your computer, and you're inserting the "blank" disk into the "wrong" device.
Check that your drivers are properly working, and if they are...see if it will play a regular cd. If both of those work, but it still won't recognize the device, then you've probably got a faulty or burned out CD burner
Have you checked device manager to see if you have a yellow checkmark on your DVD./CD drives? if ok, sounds to me like the maker of the LH-20A1l BLO5 either needs to fix your problem or replace it. The Nero 7 should enable it to work correctly.