Question about SpeedDate.com SpeedDate
They've finally stopped sending emails but somehow the dirty bastards got my cell phone number and are now sending me text messages that cost $.20 ea. for matches that I have no need of. They need to have an Army Drone drop a cease and desist statement down their chimney. That would be Justice because, as it happens, I worked on the original experimental 100 flight program. They've come a long, long, LONG way from what we started with.... surveillance cameras that took still frames. I used to love the night launches, when the JATO (jet assisted take off) bottles ignited and the plane went from 0 to 150 mph in about three seconds. We had idiots with military rank playing with the plane's radio controls so we lost a large number of the planes and the $16,000 Kodak cameras in their bellies. The military hasn't changed. They still let fools, who don't know what they're doing, play with the controls and waste our money.
Posted on Dec 20, 2011
Hi and welcome to Fixya!
You have to do this yourself under your own account.
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/carolyn_427ff26936286336
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2014 | SNAP Interactive Are YOU Interested
Oct 29, 2013 | Radio Communications
Sep 15, 2011 | SpeedDate.com SpeedDate
Sep 05, 2011 | Facebook Apps
Jun 26, 2011 | SpeedDate.com SpeedDate
May 15, 2011 | SpeedDate.com SpeedDate
501 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: