Question about Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
To solve your problem follow the instruction step by step.
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display . Thanks
Posted on Aug 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 15, 2011 | Canon MP490 InkJet Printer
Mar 11, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6000D InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Oct 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: