Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Please check the following website for all the info and faq.
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display after replacing the transmitter battery then do the following:
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappers.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
6. Bingo. You are in business.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2018 | Home
Nov 04, 2015 | Home
Sep 23, 2014 | Home
Oct 16, 2010 | Acu-Rite AcuRite IndoorOutdoor Wireless...
Sep 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 11, 2009 | SkyScan Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 18, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jun 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2007 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
873 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: