To operate, a refrigerator needs electricity. If the refrigerator's light doesn't work and it's motor doesn't run:
1) Check the power. Make sure that the receptacle works (plug in a working lamp or a circuit tester). If the receptacle doesn?t work, check for a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse.
2) Be sure the cold control is turned on.
3) If you discover that the refrigerator is plugged into a working outlet and the cold control is on, but the device shows no signs of life, leave the door closed to retain the cold air and call an appliance repairperson.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Pull it forward and seei if the drain pan is either overflowing or empty. If it,s empty, check the drain isn't blocked, causing meltwater to leak from inside. If it's overflowing, check the door seals properly and the defrost settings are ok.
The problem with your laptop isn't related with power supply. Even if your battery isn't working, it would have started with the help of the Charger/External supply.
The actual problem seems to be related with the Planner/Motherboard. When it stops working, it causes major problem. You should consult the manufacturer of your computer and if it is in its warranty period, they'll repair/replace it for free.
Most likely it is the High Voltage Control board located in the unit compartment (take off the back cover where the water lines are) i have had lots of them failing and doing all kinds of odd things, so far it has been that computer. Part number 12002608