1. Check all cable connections to make sure they're secure.
2. Replace the cable connecting the unit to your speakers.
3. Make sure that the unit is not on MUTE mode.
if nothing works, you can try to replace the speakers, and hope for good :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
make sure that it doesn't have a child lock set on it, if you have the remote ther could be a button it that locks it, if you can get the user manual for it, that would have the info you need to unlock it, hope this helps
I have a similar stereo system and accidentally put two CD's in one tray and it got stuck and could not open. What I did was unplug everything from the unit and took off the side panel. After some careful fiddling I got it to open. You could try something like that.