My MP3 player is stuck on FM and all the buttons change the station up. None of the bottons change the station down either. The menu doesnt work. I've even taken out the battery (which just turned it off), held the off button, everything. It's literately stuck...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press the Home button and see if it will go to the settings menu. If it will, change the USB Mode to Auto. If it won't, hold in the power on/off button for 15 seconds to reset the player, and try again.
If your gadget is still under warranty, return it to where you bought it. One of the keys are stuck and their technician will just disassemble and reassemble your mp3. But if you know a liitle electronics, you can do it yourself
When you power on your MP3 player it will go to the FM radio. 1. Press menu.
2. Go down once and you'll be on "Mode". Press the right button to access the mode menu.
3. You either press the enter button after accessing the menu or go down to select Playback mode (I forget which one it is).
Turn the wheel to FM Radio (There's a picture of a radio beside it). Press the center of the wheel or right arrow to select
FM Radio. To scan for a station use the left and right arrow keys (to the left & right of the wheel). To add/delete/view preset station list press the down button (below the wheel).