- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may have tried Exchange ActiveSync in VersaMail
When you setup an Exchange ActiveSync account in VersaMail, you are asking your Treo to synchronize email and your calendar with an Exchance 2003 server. In order to prevent duplicates, VersaMail disables Calendar synchronization via HotSync while the account exists on your Treo.
So if you are an Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) user, you have a choice; you either sync wirelessly or you can delete the EAS account in VersaMail and can then sync your Calendar via HotSync. You cannot do both unfortunately.
I was tring all the possible ways to resolve the issue. At last got a solution for my problem. Hope this will work for you all. Download the "OutlookConduitUpdater.zip" and install. This will resolve the calender "do nothing" while sync.
creat new calendar.
Your msoutlook has a problem.
Try this turn around.
click on go to menu
tap on FOLDER LIST to reveal the listing.
On the outlook today tab
right click and creat new folder - with calendar entries
ON HOTSYNC BUTTON
Go to Custom
Highlight calendar tap on change
tap on Settings
On setting tap on browse
then choose the new calendar you created.
tap OK and set as default.
then do a hotsync
Yes you can.
You can sync to public folders using Chapura’s Keysuite, which allows you to choose the folder (or folders) you want to sync to. I have been doing so for years with different Treos, and in fact their synchronisation software is much better than that which comes with the Treo 650.
Thanks to a fellow user, I was informed that I needed to purchase Chapura software. The following link has the software that does two way sync with BCM. Others don't. I did however have a few problems, but the help desk through Chapura was able to get the process working.
FileZ file utility lets you delete the AddressDB on your Treo
Your best bet would probably be to wipe the Contacts database on your Treo 650, then re-sync.
1. Install FileZ on your Treo 650, Why? Because the Contacts DB is not accessible from the built-in system; you need this extra file manager to delete it.
2. Launch FileZ and find this item: AddressDB.
3. Tap on AddressDB to add a checkmark next to it. Hit Details. Hit Delete.
4. DON'T HOTSYNC YET! Just in case, export your Outlook Contacts and store in a safe place. You'll be syncing to a blank address DB on your 650, and although it shouldn't overwrite your Outlook data wwith the blank DB ... better safe than sorry.
5. Now you can HotSync to Outlook.
Have you setup an EAS account in VersaMail?
The VersaMail application on your Treo 650 supports Exchange ActiveSync, which allows synchronization of Email and Calendar wirelessly with Exchange Server 2003. If an EAS account exists on the handheld the Calendar conduit will disable itself to avoid duplicates.
Go to VersaMail on your Treo650
Select Menu: Accounts: Account Setup
Check to see if any EAS accounts exist on the device by selecting and account, then Edit...
One the first screen check Mail Service. Do any of them say "Exchange Activ..."
If yes you'll need to delete that account to sync calendar entries.