An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: How do I adjust the time?
Try this, it is from a very close model of Jensen:
Press the DISP button to show the clock, and then press the DISP button again and hold for > 3 seconds until the clock flashes. Press the DOWN TUNING (<<-) button to change the minutes and UP TUNING (+>>) button to change the hour. Continue changing the hour to
move between AM and PM.
Hope it helps
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have an atomic clock/watch that is not showing the right time, you could have one or two separate problems. First, the clock may not be set for the correct time zone. Second, the clock may have a manual switch to adjust the time for daylight savings time. Each of these problems can make your clock display the incorrect hour of the time, especially after you change the batteries and your clock "forgets" some or all of its prior settings.
Check the back of your clock to see if there is a button or switch to set the correct time zone. If your clock appears to be set to your time zone, change the switch to another time zone and see whether the clock moves forward/backward to adjust. Once it has finished adjusting to the new time zone, adjust the clock back to your time zone to see whether it will now correctly reset to display the time.
I have seen atomic clocks that have manual adjustments for these settings as well as ones that adjust automatically other than the time zone. If you provide the manufacturer and model number of your clock, we should be able to provide more detailed instructions.
You can adjust the bake average temp +/- 35 degrees this is called calibration.
1. Press the BAKE pad (upper or lower
oven) and enter 550° F.
2. Press and hold the BAKE pad (upper or
lower oven) for several seconds until
TEMP ADJ is displayed.
3. Press the AUTO SET pad - each press
changes the temperature by 5° F. The
control will accept changes from -35° to
4. If the oven was previously adjusted, the
change will be displayed. For example,
if the oven temperature was reduced by
15° F, the display will show -15° F.
5. When you have made the adjustment,
press the CANCEL pad and the time of
day will reappear in the display. The
oven will now bake at the adjusted
Do this first and you will be back to normal. If your using a oven temp. checker make sure you let the oven cycle for awhile. Preheat should take about around 10min. Remember 350deg is an average temp.
Have a great day!
I have the same clock and i went back to the shop to help me adjust the time today. I lost my manual and could not figure out how to adjust the time. First, push MODE until it displays the temperature. It will not work if the alarm time is being displayed. Then, hold MODE for a few seconds and the year, month, day will start to flash in sequence if you push MODE again. Push MODE again until the time starts to flash and there, you can adjust the time with + or -. Good Luck!
2. Press and hold the Time Set Button until the time display blinks. 3. Press the << or >> Button to adjust to the correct time. Press and hold the button for faster forward or backward adjustment. 4. Remember to set the correct AM or PM. The PM Indicator is located on the upper right side of the display; there is no AM indicator 5. Press the Time Set Button again. The year display will blink. 6. Press the << or >> Button to adjust to the correct year. Press and hold the button for faster forward or backward adjustment. 7. Press the Time Set Button again. The date display will blink. 8. Press the << or >> Button to adjust to the correct date. Press and hold the button for faster forward or backward adjustment 9. Press the Time Set Button again or wait for about 10 seconds to exit the time setting process. Two beeps will confirm time setting mode is complete.
The instruments you talk of don't have a memory that retains info if the battery power is lost, the technician has a little back up power supply that goes in the cigar lighter to avoid this loss of memory.