For this year and model what you want to do is the following
1. Turn your key to the On or ACC position and turn off the radio.
2. Press TUNE DISP button on the radio and hold it in for about five seconds. The word "Settings" should display. Then press the "Seek Ptype or "Seek Pscan" up or down arrow to scroll through the menu.
3. Keep scrolling until the menu reads "Oil Life" on the display. Push the "Prev" or "Next" button to go to sub-menu. You then want to press "Seek Ptype" or "Seek Pscan" up or down arrow until you find "Reset" displayed.
4. Now, press the "Tune Disp" button to reset the oil light. A chime will sound letting you know the light is reset, and "Done" should show on the display.
5. Scroll with buttons until "Exit" appears on display. Press "Tune Disp" to end program. Another chime will sound.
You can find more oil reset procedures at Oil Light Reset