Question about NetGear N600 Wireless Dual Band Router
First verify your wireless password, I highly suggest you log into your router and change it to a pass phrase that's easy to remember, such as:
That's even overkill, but you get the point, easy to remember and easy to enter into smart devices.
Posted on Jan 12, 2018
SOURCE: fails to connect to ps3
I had a similar problem and managed to solve it by upgrading the firmware on my router to V4.01.37. Many sites also recommend changing to a numeric only password.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
Please follow the steps on a computer connected to the router so as to check the network key:
1. Open the browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
2. Access the router usually by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that Username and Password are case sensitive).
4. Click on Wireless Settings (under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) or WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key) is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase.
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the key that has been checked.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the router's wireless network.
In some cases, for security reasons the passphrase might show as asterisks. In this case type a new Password and click apply. You will then have to use the same Password for all the wireless devices connecting to the network.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2011 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Hey there. Hope this helps.
51331: this error is caused by the Wii being unable to connect to the access point
So what you need to do:
Try changing the channel of your wireless router to either channel 1 or channel 11 which can increase download speeds.
If your router is using WEP encryption
May 22, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 17, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 17, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
Mar 08, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: