How can i turn off key symbol
Hello Lucy and welcome to Fixya.
As far as the "signal" activation or de-activation goes, it should be performed before starting a load of laundry and it is as follow's...
1) Turn the program selector to any program as you would doing laundry. Add your items...
2) When you close the door the "start/pause" light flashes...
3) Press the "menu" button until the signal indicator is displayed and flashes ( a small speaker symbol ) as does the start/pause light. If no buttons are pressed within 10 seconds, the current setting will be saved.
4) Press the "select" button until the desired volume or "off" is reached/displayed.
5) Press the "start/pause" button so the program starts and the setting is saved after the cycle has completed.
As for the "key" symbol, your washer has a "child lock" program and the symbol indicates it has been activated.
Here`s how to deactivate it...
1) Press the "menu" button until you see "CHILD LOCK :ON" appear in the display. ( if nothing is pressed within 10 sec.following this the menu will close and it will default to program in the display )
2) Once you see what I just mentioned in the display press the "select" button until "CHILD LOCK :OFF" appears in the display.
3) Finally by pressing the "start/pause" button the key symbol should disappear confirming you have successfully exited the child lock program.
Let me know if this was helpful to you or not, if so please take a second and rate it accordingly.
Thank you for visiting "fixya" for your washer solution inquiry.
good luck going forward.
Jun 16, 2010 |
Bosch Washing Machines