Here is the procedure on how to play the video clip on your camera.
If you have turned on the camera by pressing the POWER button, you can press
the PLAY MODE button once to switch to Play mode and press it again to switch
to Recording mode.
You can turn the power on with the play mode button. The camera is turned on in
play mode. Press the play mode button again and the camera will be turned off.
You can set up the PLAY mode function by using the camera buttons and LCD
Playing back a still image
1. Select the PLAY mode by pressing the play mode button.
2. The last image stored on the memory is
displayed on the LCD monitor.
3. Select the recorded movie clip and press the
Play & Pause button to play back.
- To pause a movie clip file while playing it back,
press the play & pause button again.
- Pressing the play & pause button again will
cause the movie clip file restart.
- To rewind the movie clip while it is playing,
press the LEFT button. To fast forward the
movie clip, press the RIGHT button.
- To stop playback of the movie clip, press the
play & pause button, and then press the LEFT
or RIGHT button.