An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Methods of extending the battery time
Decrease the Front Light brightness while the MobilePro P300 is on battery power. To do so, tap Start --> Programs --> My Settings and tap the Front Light icon. Click the "DC" tab and decrease the brightness level to the desired level.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can avoid having to completely re-set your personal settings by using the back-up utility pre-installed on your MobilePro P300. To do so, tap Start --> Programs --> My Settings and tap Backup Utility and follow directions to back-up personal settings onto a SD or CF card. You may also use your desktop Microsoft ActiveSync software to save your MobilePro P300 personal settings onto your PC. To do this you open the ActiveSync window on your desktop and go to Tools --> Backup/Restore and follow instructions.
The P300 has 3 kinds of reset mechanisms, 1. Soft Reset: you can keep all DRAM data.
Procedure: Push the Reset button
2. Hard Reset/Save SDRAM -- Use hard reset/save SDRAM mode to reset the MobilePro P300 without losing the data in SDRAM. Use this mode if the safe software reset mode doesn't improve system operation.
Procedure: Reset Button and Power Buttons at the same time.
3. Hard Reset/ Clear SDRAM: You will lose all data. Use to reset the MobilePro P300 and delete the contents of SDRAM. Use this mode to reset the MobilePro P300 to its factory defaults. This is also referred to as a hard reset/clear SDRAM. **Caution** This procedure will delete all user installed applications and user data. If necessary, back up your data before performing the hard reset.
Procedure: Push the Reset, Power, and Record Buttons at the same time