- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Disc stops playing due to tracking error from either a dirty source cd or a dirty blank. It is not the machines fault. Clean both discs thoroughly before recording. Even non visible dust can cause a stoppage. My Sony recorder does seem to be a little too sensitive to dust but it normally works fine.
* The 'FarmVille' game application is under maintenance since yesterday because of the connection problems reported
by the users. So, please keep patience till tommorow when all the errors in the application will be repaired! Enjoy Farming !!! ;)
** Actually you are getting the game saved by your browser in the CACHE (temporary memory). That's why, sometimes it seems to you as loading and sometimes not!
*** Try these steps to delete the cache :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
Display the folder o message in the folder that you want to erase.
Press Menu and select Erase by using up arrow down arrow and then press play stop button, the cursor moves to erase menu.
Press up arrow down arrows to select erases all the messages or message in a folder.
Press up or down arrow to confirm say yes and press play
Press stop to exit.