I've been using my Laptop (Fujitsu Siemes Amilo) pretty successfully, apart from a couple of over-heating problems. But today, when I plug the AC adapter into the back of the laptop, it makes a sort of buzzing / squeaking sound. The light on the adapter is on to show power activity, until I plug it into the laptop, at which point the power light on the adapter goes out. The laptop won't boot just on battery - but it was on at the time when the adapter stopped powering it, so presumably, it's out of battery life.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To reset the BIOS password read the information from this link.
In case of your Fujitsu laptop the easiest method would be using software from Hiren's Boot CD as it's pretty hard to open it up and reach for the CMOS battery or the jumper and I wouldn't recommend doing it especially if it's under warranty.
you need do check:
1) no charging means adapter input problem, first check your adapter DC output voltage is ok
2) check DC jack socket on the motherboard:
--- DC socket any pin disconnected, you need use iron and flux to fix it
--- DC socket damage(broken),you have to change it
3) if DC socket connection normall, the DC/DC circiute near around DC socket some component damage, you need find a technacian to repair.
hope help you to deal it well