- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ALTERNATE WAY TO TRANSFER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO A COMPUTER If your photos and videos are stored on the memory card, then remove the memory card from the camera and insert it into an USB memory card reader. Connect this USB memory card reader and memory card into the USB port of your working computer. Your computer will see this as an USB Mass Storage Device or an external storage device; you can then open the folder on the memory card and copy the photos and to your computer. Memory card reader is a handy device and is inexpensive. You can copy photos from other cameras and you can also download photos off your memory card to someone else's computer without the need of installing any programs.
There are four buttons on the top of the camera. Looking at the back of the camera and numbering them from left to right as 1,2,3,and 4, the on/off button is number 1. Your camera does not use a memory card...it only uses the internal memory of the camera. If you copy and paste this address into your browser, you can download a copy of the users manual.
The Polaroid PDC 700 digital camera accommodates an optional, Type 1 ATA compatible CompactFlash memory card up to 48MB. When an unformatted memory card is installed in the camera, it is automatically formatted when the camera is powered on.
WARNING: Once you format the flash memory or format a memory card, all images are erased and cannot be retrieved - they are gone forever! Before you format (erase) the flash memory or format a memory card, transfer the images to your computer.
The PDC 700 digital camera has 4 MB of internal flash memory on which to store images. An optional ATA-compatible Type 1 CompactFlash memory card gives your camera substantially more memory, allowing you to store more images or images of higher quality.
images captured on the CompactFlash card can be downloaded using the same method as you use to download photos from the internal memory.
To delete photos from the SmartMedia memory card in your camera, you must first download them to your computer.
Follow this procedure to transfer your photos from the camera to your computer:
1. Make sure that your PDC 640 is connected to your computer and both are turned on. The "PC" icon should appear on the status panel on the top of the camera.
2. Open the PhotoMAX application on your PC.
3. Click Get Photo.
Note: If you are using PhotoMAX Pro to transfer pictures, you need to select PDC 640 Camera from the Select Source dialog box (select File > Acquire > Select Source), and then select File > Acquire.
4. Click Album or flashPath.
5. Select the album in which you want to save your images, or click New Album to create a new album.
6. Click Camera or Scanner.
7. Select PDC 640 from the Sources list on the Select Source window, and then click Select. The PDC 640 Twain Driver window opens.
8. Click Get All to transfer all the images in the camera memory to your computer, or select the images you want to transfer to your computer and click Get Selected.
The images are transferred to the selected album, which is located in the PhotoMAX Albums folder. The PDC 640 Twain Driver window closes.
9. To edit a picture, double-click the image in the album that you want. The image appears in the image tray.