Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Error number 5200
Posted on Feb 21, 2013
The error 5200 refers to a print cartridge temperature rise. Now this could be a fault in the carriage/a power supply problem or a main logic board fault. Due to the cost of the machine and the cost of the repair, it just does not make is cost effective and really as replacement machine is by far the better option.
Posted on Aug 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2017 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 20, 2016 | Canon Computers & Internet
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jul 20, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP495 InkJet Printer
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Dec 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 01, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Mar 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 28, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
534 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: