Can I use the Fun! 620 digital camera with Windows XP?
Is there any way I can use my Fun! 620 camera with my Windows XP computer? I had no problem loading the PhotoMAX software, but I get an error message when I try to download photos from the camera to my computer using the USB port.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The system requirements are:
* MMX Pentium Class PC or equivalent
* Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000*, or XP**
* Click Here for details on unique compatibility issues with Windows 2000
** Click Here for details on unique compatibility issues with Windows XP
* 16 MB RAM (32 MB recommended)
* 50 MB available hard drive space
* Available RS-232 (serial) port
* 16 bit display card (24 bit recommended)
* Color monitor
* 2x or faster CD-ROM drive
* Sound card (recommended)
None of the Polaroid digital cameras listed below can be used as a
"web cam." All of these models are designed for taking still images only.
Fun! Digital 320
Fun! Flash 640
Fun! Flash 640 SE
Fun! Flash 820
MP3 Digital Camera
PDC 640 Plus
Well, I was looking for the name of the software.
I don't think you need to reinstall the software, but you need to read the documentation that came with the software.
There is a better solution to your problem:
Buy a card reader that can read your type of camera memory card.
Just plug it into your computer's USB port and Windows XP will see the card reader as being another hard drive. Remove the card from your camera, plug it into the reader. Use Windows Explorer to move the photos and video to your computer.
You never have to connect the camera to your computer again.