An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Windows NT and Windows 2000 Compatibility
A new camera TWAIN driver (version 2.2L) compatible with Windows 2000 is now available for download. The new TWAIN driver will allow photo transfer using most image viewing or editing programs that are TWAIN compatible.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
PrintMaster 10 is designed to work with Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000, so in order to use it with Vista or XP, you should open it using Compatibility mode--> Right click on the program icon--> properties-->Compatibility--> select Windows 95/98/NT/2000
Unfortunately this sofware only works with windows 95/98, but if you use windows XP compatability wizard it should work.
Go to this site for help on how to do it as I would have take up the whole page to type it.
The system requirements are:
* MMX Pentium Class PC or equivalent
* Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000*, or XP**
* Click Here for details on unique compatibility issues with Windows 2000
** Click Here for details on unique compatibility issues with Windows XP
* 16 MB RAM (32 MB recommended)
* 50 MB available hard drive space
* Available RS-232 (serial) port
* 16 bit display card (24 bit recommended)
* Color monitor
* 2x or faster CD-ROM drive
* Sound card (recommended)