Question about Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
My t.v. works fine but I can't use the channel arrow buttons to scroll through the channels
Did you pre program the chanels into the tv i had the same problem make sure your pointing the controller at the tv its a little **** at times
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2017 | Televison & Video
Aug 16, 2016 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
Jan 13, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Jan 15, 2010 | Philips 20PT6441 20" TV
Nov 23, 2008 | Philips Tivo HDR812 80-Hours Video...
Jun 28, 2008 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 15, 2007 | Toshiba 36A60 36" TV
Aug 29, 2007 | GE 32GT740 32" TV
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: