i have been using a h3830 for a few years and have just bought the more powerful h3970 (secondhand)
i use sd cards on my h3830 no problem but when i insert them to my h3970, it dosn't recognise any cards!!
the 3970 was using ppc2003 software, i reinstalled this,still on joy, put ppc2002 on the machine same again!!
can anyone please explain what has gone wrong and how do i fix it.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: ipaq won't recognise sd cards help!!
Did you install the following:
"iPAQ H3970/H3975 SD Card Driver Updates
version 1.1 (27 Oct 03)"
- Resolves performance issues with SD memory card.
- Resolves undetected SD memory card.
- Resolves lockups due to SD memory card.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi I bought a secondhand, nearly new Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 a few years ago but never tried to use it until now when I tried to get it to work with my iMac running OSX 10.6.2. I uploaded the Dimage software but I cannot get it to recognise the scanner - any suggestions? Do I need to get updated drivers?
Your slot in the iPAQ is a SD slot, not a SDHC slot - therefore it will not read the card. Your PC card is probably a dual reader. The SD cards look the same but are different. Have a read of this...
Have you tried resetting the iPAQ? I would remove the SD card and perform a soft reset (the little hole on the bottom) then re-insert the SD card and see if it detects. Give it a try and let me know what happens.
Have you performed a full reset rather than the normal reset? It might help but you will loss any settings you have so be warned.
Procedure as follows:
1. Press and hold the two outer buttons on the bottom of your iPAQ.
2. While holding down those buttons, use the stylus to press the reset switch for at least five seconds. The screen will go blank.
3. Connect the iPAQ Pocket PC to the AC adapter.
4. Run through the Setup Wizard to reestablish system and calibration settings.
I hope this helps,