DISH Solo DVR VIP612 Program TV or VCR Remote Code
Would you like to program the Universal Remote that came with your Dish Solo DVR 612 to control your primary TV or a VCR? (Instructions to setup a receiver, tuner, stereo, second TV or second VCR are a little different, but can be found here.)
To setup your Dish Solo DVR VIP 612 Universal Remote, follow these steps to enter the remote control codes to control a primary TV or a VCR:
- Turn the device you would like to control on.
- Find the brand name of the device you would like to control in the control code tables on page 112 of the Dish Solo DVR 612 User Manual.
- Press and hold the mode button (TV or VCR) until all the other buttons light up, and then let go. The mode button will flash.
- Enter one of the three-digit codes from the tables in the manual.
- If you want to program Limited Mode, press 1. If not, skip to the next step. (You can add or remove Limited Mode later.)
- Press POUND (#). The mode button will flash three times.
- Press POWER to turn off the device. If the device does not turn off, skip to step 9.
- Turn the device back on and try some of the other buttons to make sure they work. If the code works, stop here.
- If the code didn't work, repeat steps 3 through 8 with the next device code from the tables in the manual.
Your device control codes for your TV or VCR are now programmed into your DISH Solo DVR VIP 612.
Help for programing a tuner, receiver, 2nd VCR, or 2nd TV using the AUX
mode button can be found here
I hope that helps.
________________________________________________________________DISH Solo DVR VIP612 Manual Download
DISH Solo DVR VIP612 Quick Reference
DownloadDISH Solo DVR VIP612 Remote Code ScanDISH Solo DVR VIP612 Program TV VCR
Remote CodesDISH Solo DVR VIP612 Program AUX
(Stereo/Receiver) Remote Codes
DISH Solo DVR VIP612 Amplifier ControlDISH Solo DVR VIP612 What Is Limited
ModeDISH Solo DVR VIP612 Change Limited Mode