Tip & How-To about Cameras
Shooting with Children:
1.While taking pictures of children, stoop down to their level and then shoot. Otherwise, picture will look flat and can not guess the height of the child.
2. Always take children when they laugh or play. Wait till they do.
3. Compose toys with kids. It will look great.
4. Action shots with kids take a very long to shoot. But enjoyable for ever.
5. Get kids photos printed rather than storing on computer for a long time. After some time, we / parent may lose interest to print.
6. Get printed a nice one to a size not less than 8' X 12" and frame it.
Posted by Anonymous on
Feb 21, 2018 | The Toys
Jan 14, 2013 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Jun 02, 2011 | Proscan 47LB45H 47 in. LCD TV
Sep 26, 2008 | Olympus Camedia D-595 Digital Camera