Tip & How-To about Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
You might have to change this part if you are getting the following errors:
-Mpt is not lifting any paper to the feed rollers
-375.100 Tray 1 Miss Feed
-375.103 Tray 1 Feed Out Sensor Off Jam
-375.212 Tray 1 Nudger Up Down Fault
-(Check condition of feed rollers and make sure no paper or foreign substance are on the paper path)
Posted by YOUTUBE-CL... on
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Nov 17, 2011 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
Apr 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet M4345 MultiFunction Printer
Nov 06, 2009 | Brother MFC-8460N All-In-One Printer
1,361 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!