Tip & How-To about Polaroid T730 Digital Camera
This is for you, if you lost your CD driver that came with your camera, and you don't know how to download your pictures to your computer. You don't need the disk to transfer your pictures from your camera to your computer. Follow these steps:
1. Take your sd card out of your camera.
2. Plug your sd card into your computer.
3. A folder with your pictures should appear on your computer.
4. Copy your pictures to a different folder on your computer.
5. Take your sd card out of your computer.
6. Your pictures will be on your computer for you to enjoy.
If that doesn't work, plug the cable in that came with your camera.
I hope this helps.
Posted by Anonymous on
2,599 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!