Tip & How-To about Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/ Copier/ Scanner
FREE Printer Drivers for Lost Driver Installation Discs
Download Drivers, Software and Manuals for free from the manufacturer website.
Epson Stylus Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner InkJet
HP Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner InkJet
Canon Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner InkJet
Brother Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner InkJet
Lexmark Multifunction Printer/ Copier/ Scanner InkJet
Remove and Install the Printer Driver for your product:
1. Turn off the printer and disconnect the USB cable.
2. Click the Start button and select Programs or All Programs.
3. Locate and select Printer Software Uninstall.
4. Restart your computer !
1. Go to the support website.
2. Select your model and download the printer driver for your Windows operating system.
3. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. When prompted, connect the USB cable and turn on the printer. Installation should complete automatically.
Do not reconnect the USB cable until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer.
Posted by monk3ybidz... on
Jul 12, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 03, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
5,311 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!