20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
We put a plastic jar
You may have damaged the microwave. Since the oven cavity is a tuned cavity, introducing metal into it can wreck havoc on the magnetron (microwave generator itself).
Did you happen to notice if the smoke was from the plastic jar (plastic heating up from the high temp of the foil ring), or if it was the actual microwave smoking (and not blowing smoke out of the oven cavity from the plastic jar)?
If we know cost & discount so how can we find
Cost = 6,600.00
Discount 8.33% = 549.78
Actual cost = 6,050.22
If I mis-interpeted your request I am willing to give it another go.
Discounted cost = 6,600
+8.33% = 7,149.78 (actual mrp would have been 7,156 if you do the math correctly)
Actual Discount = 556
Our inverter microwave stopped completely and now has no power!
If yours is newer construction (less than 40 years) the microwave is likely to have it's own circuit breaker in the electrical panel (in the garage or basement?) so no other lights or outlets might have gone out. I have never seen a microwave that had it's own user-replaceable fuse or circuit breaker.
Not finding what you are looking for?