20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Compressor is not getting on but fan is working
If the compressor is not working then for sure your AC is not working. So first of all we need to check why the comrpessor is not switched on. Need to check on the thermostat if the relay is activating according to the set data.
If so the comrpessor relay must work or both compressor and relay can be faulty. Check also the capacitor to the motor.
The main controller must give the output to trigger relay, Can be bypassed to confirm status of compressor /relay/capacitor or else the main controller board can be faulty.
on Apr 21, 2018
Wiring standard for Split AC 1.5 Ton
The factor that you have not included here is the distance from the power panel to the unit...if it is too far then you need to up gauge the wire to compensate for that... that could be why the electrician wanted to go to the 720 ga. wire.
on Mar 01, 2018
Blinking Nature Indicator Light
air conditioner will run fine and then shut off. When it does this the nature indicator light on the unit begins flashing
If I attempt to turn it back on the fan revs up and then shuts off
15seconds later. I'm not sure what it's trying to convey with theblinking light but when the AC shuts off...
on Dec 03, 2016
E2 error code in samsung
From all Samsung recomendations... if your air
conditioner displays E1 in the display panel and won't turn on, it means that
the Room Thermistor (a device connected to the thermostat that detects room
temperature) is shorted or defective, and you need to have your air conditioner
displays E2, E3, or any other E error, you also need to have your air
for service, contact Samsung Customer Care at 1-800-Samsung (1-800-726-7864) any
day between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Have the model number and serial number of
your air conditioner on hand when you call.
on Jun 03, 2015
My 12000btu spliter air condition start and stop in 5 seconds
If any of the following conditions occur, stop the air conditioner immediately, turn off the main power switch and contact the
• The indicators flash at short intervals (5 Hz). Reset the circuit breaker 2 to 3 minutes after the power main switch is turned
Despite the resetting operation, the indicators still continue turning on and off.
• The main power fuse often blows, or the circuit breaker is often activated.
• Foreign matter or water has fallen inside the air conditioner.
• Any other unusual conditions are observed.
Before asking for servicing or repairs, check the following points.
• The power main switch is turned off.
• The circuit breaker is activated to cut off the power supply.
• The main power fuse has blown.
• The electric current has stopped.
• The batteries in the remote controller used up.
• The ON timer is set.
• As a protective mechanism for the air conditioner, it does not operate for 3 minutes
immediately after restarting operation or turning on the main power.
Poor cooling or heating performance
• The air inlet or outlet of the outdoor unit is blocked.
• Doors or windows are opened.
• The air filter is clogged with dust.
• The louver is not at the correct position.
• The fan speed is set to low.
• The air conditioner is set
to the DRY or SLEEP MODE.
• The temperature setting is too high (during cooling operation).
• The temperature setting is too low (during heating operation). (heat pump models)
on Feb 01, 2015
Samsung AS09XLN air conditioner lights blinking
Sounds like a common problem I have found with Samsung mini split unit. When powering on, does the internal blower attempt to start, then the unit stops and lights blink? If so, on the circuit card there is a 1.2uf or 1.5uf (CBB61) that probably has gone bad. I have replaced several of these. Good luck.
on Aug 20, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?