20 Most Recent
Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop Computer PC Desktop - Page 3 Questions & Answers
I have a dell e6400
then you should try driving your usb port, or you get a plug and play bt device
Hello every body! I have a problem with
Ouch, Sorry about the issue with the password.The problem is, your fingerprint reader is working fine, but windows is not letting you in because you cannot authenticate yourself. Unfortunately, I do not know of any free way to retrieve your passwords from windows. You might be able to get support from Dell customer care, because this isnt really a hardware issue, but a software issue.
It is asking for the hard-drive password
you have a password on the hard drive that can be very stressefull and very dificult to take of but you may find some help in a local pc repair ok thanks and good luck
My new work computer connects to my wireless home
Can connect to local but not Internet?
This is most likely due to a driver issue other than a settings issue. First off, if you are running your computer in selective startup, change it back to normal startup and reboot. If this clears the problem then great, you can go back to selective startup but be careful as to what services you shut down.
The easiest way to check if this is a driver issue is to update the driver for the device. This can be done at the Device Manager found in the control panel, (In XP, the device manager is in the “system” icon and under the hardware tab). Scroll down to the network adapters and click on the + sign. Double click on the adapter and choose to update driver, let it search the internet (windows update) if it wants to, if it finds an updated driver, allow it to install. If it does not find an updated driver, then maybe the driver you have is a recent one but it may be corrupt. If that is the case, then it would be better to right click on the adapter and choose uninstall, this will force windows to reinstall the device the next time it reboots, and again it will ask to search online for a fresh driver, choose yes and let it run. Once the device installs, try to connect to the internet.
Wireless on laptop not active, switch not working
First, go to device manager and see if it was detected. Then, go to the properties and check out to see if it is working.
Next, go to command line by typing cmd in the run dialogue box and type ipconfig /all
If you get a mac address from the network card, then go ping 127.0.0.1 and see if TCP/IP is installed correctly.
If the device manager detects the card, and when you ping 127.0.0.1 and get a response, then the problem isn't the actual wireless card.
If this happens, do a windows system restore to when it was working. Then, if you have to, do a destructive system restore. If it still doesn't detect the card, then the problem is with the wireless card and it needs to be replaced.
Contact the laptop manufacturer to see where the closest repair depot is.
If you have done all of these and still can't get the wireless activemore than likely the ping the mac address of the Just go to command line and type ipconfig /all
Cant type in farm town chat
I don't have the answer, I wish I did as I'm missing my keyboard. The answer "just waiting a few days" is absolute hogwash! Mine hasn't come on ever at all and it's been days upon days. I've cleared my cache , updated my opera and google and google keyboard. Allowed the apps to access more I've tried going in through the fb app and online and different browsers and still notta. So then I wondered is it my keyboard on my tablet settings? But it works just fine everywhere else. I registered to the forum ad and never got my confirmation e mail when I go to search the forum for help the keyboard pulls up a half second and disappears immediately.. I've tried messaging support and heard nothing back and the email I used said it was undeliverable. I'm at a complete loss. Now I deleted the game and reinstalled and still nothing. I'm so confused and about to give up. And that's a bummer ! But waiting a few days has done nothing !
Green light comes on with CR3J1 beside it
The green light with "CR3J1" beside it on your Dell Dimension 4700 is most likely an indicator for the power supply. The "CR3J1" is a code for the power supply model number. The green light indicates that the power supply is functioning correctly and providing power to the system.
If you are experiencing any issues with your system, it is recommended to contact Dell Support for further assistance
Dell E210882 Motherboard. Does not start.
Question edited for clarity and add maker.
Question moved to Dell Desktop computer.
This only happens for a few reasons
Memory is the wrong type.
Memory added exceeds motherboard capacity (4GB)
Memory not seated correctly.
If the memory is not all the same size, sometimes they have to go in order, or in certain slots.
The Dell E210882 system board is compatible with PC2-3200 (400 MHz) or PC2-4300 (533 MHz) DDR2 non-ECC and unbuffered SDRA
M. The motherboard has four slots for memory. Compatible capacities include: 128MB, 256MB, 512MB or 1GB. The maximum installable RAM is 4GB.
How to bypass the power pack wattage error message on a Dell All-in-One
There are a few potential solutions to this issue:
- Check the power cord to ensure that it is securely connected to both the computer and the power adapter.
- Try unplugging the power cord from the computer, holding down the power button for 30 seconds, then plugging the cord back in and trying to boot again.
- Try using a different power adapter that meets the minimum wattage requirement of 65 watts.
- Entering the BIOS setup, check if there is an option to disable the power adapter wattage check and disable it.
- If none of the above steps work, contact Dell technical support for further assistance.
Please make sure you are using the power adapter which is certified by Dell and also make sure the adapter is not damaged.
I was updating my dell latitude E6400 bios software but light went off during the process of updating and it's keeps showing invalid configuration
If the power went off during the process of updating the BIOS on your Dell Latitude E6400, it can cause the system to become unstable and display an "invalid configuration" error. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Try to boot the computer: Turn on the computer and try to boot into the operating system. If it doesn't boot, try to boot into the BIOS by pressing the F2 key repeatedly when the Dell logo appears on the screen.
- Check the battery: Make sure that the battery is properly connected and has a charge. If the battery is low, it may cause the system to shut off during the BIOS update.
- Run BIOS recovery: Dell has a BIOS recovery feature that can be used to recover the BIOS in case of corruption. To run the recovery, you will need to create a BIOS recovery USB drive and boot the computer from it. Follow the instructions on the Dell website to create the recovery drive and run the recovery process.
- Try a different power source: If you were using a battery during the update, try using the AC adapter instead. If you were using the AC adapter, try using a different one, or a different outlet to make sure that the power supply is stable.
- Take to a repair shop: If the above steps do not work, it may be best to take the computer to a repair shop for further diagnosis.
It's important to note that running a BIOS recovery may cause you to lose all data on your computer, please make sure to backup your data before proceeding.
Dell C1760NW colour laser printer operator panel fault
A Dell C1760NW color laser printer operator panel fault could be caused by several issues. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check the cables: Make sure that all the cables are securely connected to the printer and that there are no loose connections.
- Power cycle the printer: Turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Wait for a few minutes and then plug it back in and turn it on again.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the printer settings are configured correctly. Check the printer manual for instructions on how to adjust the settings.
- Update the firmware: Make sure that the printer firmware is up to date. Outdated firmware can cause issues with the operator panel. You can check for updates on the Dell support website or by using the Dell Printer Hub software.
- Check the operator panel cable: Check the operator panel cable, it could be loose or disconnected, make sure it's properly connected.
- Check the operator panel: If the operator panel is damaged, it will need to be replaced. Contact Dell support for assistance in obtaining a replacement operator panel.
- Contact Dell support: If none of the above steps work, contact Dell support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot and diagnose the issue with your Dell C1760NW color laser printer operator panel.
Ik kan van mijn Dell optiflex 755 het front niet meer sluiten na open en.
- Controleer of er geen vreemde voorwerpen, zoals stof of papier, in de weg zitten waardoor de voorkant niet goed kan sluiten.
- Controleer of alle schroeven en bevestigingen goed zijn vastgedraaid en dat er geen onderdelen los zijn.
- Probeer de voorkant zachtjes te duwen of te trekken om te zien of dit helpt om deze te sluiten. Wees voorzichtig om geen teveel kracht te gebruiken om beschadiging te voorkomen.
- Als het probleem aanhoudt, is het mogelijk dat er een probleem is met de hardware van de computer. In dit geval raden we aan om contact op te nemen met Dell voor technische ondersteuning of om een professioneel reparatiebedrijf te raadplegen
Dell OptiPlex 780 with Windows 7 shut down
It sounds like you are experiencing an issue with your Dell OptiPlex 780 computer where it is shutting down unexpectedly. There are a few potential causes for this issue, and several potential solutions that you can try to resolve it.
Here are a few steps you can try:
- Check for updates: Make sure that your computer is up to date with the latest Windows updates. Sometimes, these updates can fix issues with the operating system that may be causing your computer to shut down unexpectedly.
- Check for hardware issues: Make sure that all of your computer's hardware is properly installed and functioning correctly. If you have recently installed any new hardware, it's possible that it could be causing the issue.
- Check for malware: Run a malware scan to make sure that your computer is not infected with any malicious software. If you find any malware, remove it as it could be causing the shutdown issue.
- Check for overheating: Make sure that your computer's internal temperature is not too high. If it is, it could be causing the shutdown issue. You can try cleaning the inside of your computer and making sure that the air vents are not blocked to help keep the temperature down.
- Check the power supply: Make sure that your computer is receiving a stable power supply. If it's not, it could be causing the shutdown issue.
If none of these steps help to resolve the issue, you may want to try contacting Dell for further assistance. They may be able to help you diagnose and fix the problem.
Question about Dell (E210882) Motherboard
If your E210882 motherboard powers on but does not produce a beep code, even without RAM installed, this could indicate a problem with the motherboard, the power supply, or the CPU.
Some potential causes for this problem include:
- The motherboard may be faulty. If the motherboard is not functioning properly, it may not be able to produce a beep code even if the CPU and power supply are functioning properly.
- The power supply may be faulty or not providing enough power to the motherboard. Check the power supply and make sure it is functioning properly and providing sufficient power to the motherboard.
- The CPU may be faulty or not properly seated in the motherboard's socket. Check the CPU and make sure it is properly installed and functioning properly.
- The BIOS may be outdated or corrupted. Check the BIOS version and try updating it to the latest version to see if this resolves the issue.
If you are unsure how to check for and address these potential causes, you may want to consult the user manual for your E210882 motherboard or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
How do I download My emails on my Dell laptop?
For email technical errors and issues, the easiest way is to reach Email technical support service. They provide an instant solution and help for email setup and password related issues.
Bellsouth technical support
Hotmail technical support
AOL technical support
Outlook mail technical support
Microsoft account live technical support
SBCglobal technical support
Gmail technical support
Dial directly toll-free number +1-888-315-9712
Or visit Email technical support-
Not finding what you are looking for?