20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Como puedo corregir el error 990 de la impresora oki 330dn
RESET OKIDATA TONER DRUM
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100\%.
on Feb 01, 2020
I obtained an OKI Pro 8432WT, but have error code 122 when start. What does this mean?
Error code 122 means " Low voltage FAN error ".
Is the FAN (bottom right of the front) of the low voltage power supply block working? Is the FAN connector connected correctly?
Check to make sure connection of the FAN connector. Replace the low voltage power supply unit. Replace the FAN motor. Replace the low voltage power supply unit.
on Jun 16, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?