20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a BDS 300 sensor and have lost instructions
I just bought one too and instructions need deciphering. Select wood or metal with selector switch. Put unit flat against wall. Press and hold on/off button on left. (It looks like it must be kept pressed in at all times to be 'on' and when released it's 'off). The unit with calibrate and give a beep back and lower red LED will stay on. Move unit slowly left/right and more red LEDs light up until green is on. This is 1st edge. Mark it with pencil. Move unit along until Green is off and down to single LED. Then move it back in opp. direction until Green is on again. This is 2nd edge. Attached is a scan of page from Instruction Manual. Quality is lowish as attachment limit here is 150kb.
I have a Digitech XC0436 Weather Station.
Remove the batteries from both units for a couple of hours. Replace the indoor unit battery and then the outdoor battery. This will effect a reset of sorts. Don't forget your rainfall can be different to someone 600 meters away. Having said that 100mm / 4 3/4" difference is a lot.
34788 Recover does not work
"Recover" is a term that can be used in various contexts, can you please provide more information on what you are trying to recover and what is the specific issue you are facing? If it is a software issue, please specify the software and the operating system you are using.
Also, please provide more information on what you mean by "does not work", is there an error message or any other symptom that you are experiencing?
This information will help me understand the issue better and provide a more accurate solution.
How to set electrode on pilot for empire rh50b
- Turn off the gas supply to the heater.
- Locate the pilot assembly on the heater. It is usually located near the bottom of the unit.
- Remove the pilot shield, which is typically a metal or plastic cover that protects the pilot assembly.
- Locate the electrode, which is a small metal rod that is located near the pilot burner.
- Adjust the position of the electrode so that it is directly in front of the pilot burner, with a distance of 1/8 inch to 3/16 inch between the electrode tip and the pilot flame.
- Replace the pilot shield and turn the gas supply back on.
- Test the pilot flame to ensure that it is stable and blue in color.
Not finding what you are looking for?