20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Taylor 7530 scale wont turn on,i have new batteries
Basically, the frisbee comment is on the mark. I called Taylor. a nice person walked me through a calibration exercise: take batteries out; stand on scale for 7 sec.; get off; put batteries back in (assuming they are still good); step on scale and if it reads ---- step off again, then back on to weigh yourself. My scale's display was blank, not -----, so they said calibration was unsuccessful & so I mailed it back to the NM address on the bottom. It just fits w/ padding diagonally in a USPS flat rate box. Waiting to see if they replace it (lifetime warranty).
on Jan 17, 2018
Taylor 7532S, battery replaced, error message 0-Ld
Try to reset the unit. Use the following steps
- Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale. Push the tab on the door and lift the cover.
- Remove the battery from the compartment. Close the battery compartment door.
- Sit the scale right side up on a hard surface floor.
- Step on the scale and stand still on it for five to ten seconds. Step off the scale.
- Turn the scale over and open the battery compartment. Re-insert the battery. Close the battery compartment cover.
- Place the scale right side up on the hard surface floor.
- Press one foot on the scale until the display shows zeroes or dashes. Remove your foot.
- Wait for the scale to shut off by itself. When you step back onto the scale, it will be reset.
Hope this solution has been helpful?
on Mar 10, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?