20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a mac computer
The HTC Touch Pro does not easily natively sync with a Mac computer. There are a couple of pieces of software you could try to get pictures from your phone to your computer.
One is the Missing Sync for HTC Touch from Mark/Space - http://www.markspace.com/products/htctouch/htc-touch-sync-mac.html
This program has been well tested. I've used a different version (for a palm phone) and it works well. It costs $40.
Another program that I do not have experience with is SyncMate for Mac from Eltima Software - http://www.sync-mac.com/
Unfortunately, only the $40 version syncs photos.
If you have a microSD card in your phone, you can put photos on the card, then use a USB card reader to put the files on your computer.
There is also a possibility of using bluetooth or email to transfer the photos. You can email yourself the photos and pick them up on your computer, or possibly transfer the files with bluetooth.
I have never used the HTC Touch Pro before, but the process to get bluetooth started should be something like this...
- Make sure your smartphone is set to "Discoverable"
- Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth on your computer.
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the device list.
- Select your phone from the list when it shows up and complete the Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- On your phone navigate to the photo and try to find an option to send the photo via bluetooth. You will have to accept the transfer on your computer and the file will most likely go to my documents.
I hope this helps!
HTC Touch Pro...
on Nov 19, 2015
HTC touch pro... touch screen has stopped working
I had this same problem and I was able to fix it myself for free. This problem seems to be common for people who carry their phone in their pocket instead of the holster. What happens is debris gets stuck around the edges of the screen and then the screen stops responding to the touch. All I had to do is slide my fingernail along the edges of the screen (almost like you are going to peel the screen off) to get the debris out from under the edges of the screen. It also works to use compressed air to blow out the debris.
HTC Touch Pro...
on Sep 06, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?